On the first floor there is a gallery from where we access 8 rooms of the house. The gallery serves as a nice meeting room, with beautiful views of the patio, and great for reading, board games or chatting.
There is a dining area for breakfast next to the reception, where fresh fruit and pastries will make the stay even more pleasant. But, without a doubt, the arcaded courtyard with the old county palace columns destroyed during the French invasion in 1808, and restored to support the galleries of this old house, is the crown Jewel.
The green pigment of the plants, the chirping of birds, and the sound of water make the house a special place to rest and relax.